Why see us…
“We aim to get you as well as possible, as fast as possible, permanently!”
Head 2 Toe Health is a multi-disciplinary clinic encompassing Osteopathy, Massage, Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs, Life Coaching & Counselling.
For you we provide:
- Ample off-street parking
- EFTPOS, Visa & Mastercard
- HICAPS – Private health fund claims
- Online booking system
- Email & SMS reminder service
- Medicare EPC, DVA & WorkCover claims
- Government registered practitioners
- Unlimited phone support
- Before/after hours & weekend appointments
- 30-60 minute appointments
- Full body assessment
- All hands-on treatment
- Rehabilitation exercises & stretches
- Exercise instruction sheets
- Ergonomics and postural advice
- Diet and lifestyle advice
Our fully qualified and experienced practitioners are passionate about supporting you to improve your complete health. We all hold a keen interest in health and wellbeing both in our personal and professional lives, providing integrity in our service. We believe it is important to consider all contributing factors to your health, including (and not limited to) your lifestyle, nutrition and environment.
Our focus is to:
- Listen to you, treat you as an individual, with your own unique treatment and management plan.
- Ensure you fully understand your condition and involve you in your proposed management.
- Effectively communicate with other health professionals, personal trainers etc.
- Go the extra mile to support you towards your optimal health.
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity in all that we do.
To book today, call 07) 32088308 or book online now!
Connect with Us
Be social! Follow us on these sites to keep up to date with the latest news, articles and more!
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
At the start of each new year, many people choose to start an exercise program. Below is some useful information to support you to create a program that matches your interests, fitness level and experience, family situation, budget and health. Sometimes I see people complicate things so much that they end up confused with all…
There is so much information out there about what we should eat. One thing that we can be certain of, is that there is no single diet that works for everybody and there is no quick fix. And it’s not all about what we eat…how we eat is just as important. This is why I…
This brief exercise can be done in your chair at your office or home, in your car or out at the park. It can benefit anyone, especially those with a repetitive occupation such as driving, sitting, caring for children or standing. It will boost oxygen delivery and blood flow, helping to improve posture, reduce pain,…
Meditation is a method of stilling the conscious mind by changing brain wave frequency. By moving from ‘beta’ brain waves, which is the normal conscious functioning state, to ‘alpha’ brain waves, we quiet the conscious mind in order to bring about deep relaxation and stillness. Our body is designed to deal with short bursts of stress,…
Are you ready to make your booking?
Springwood & Oxenford
Call us on 07 3208 8308