Why see us…
“We aim to get you as well as possible, as fast as possible, permanently!”
Head 2 Toe Health is a multi-disciplinary clinic encompassing Osteopathy, Massage, Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs, Life Coaching & Counselling.
For you we provide:
- Ample off-street parking
- EFTPOS, Visa & Mastercard
- HICAPS – Private health fund claims
- Online booking system
- Email & SMS reminder service
- Medicare EPC, DVA & WorkCover claims
- Government registered practitioners
- Unlimited phone support
- Before/after hours & weekend appointments
- 30-60 minute appointments
- Full body assessment
- All hands-on treatment
- Rehabilitation exercises & stretches
- Exercise instruction sheets
- Ergonomics and postural advice
- Diet and lifestyle advice
Our fully qualified and experienced practitioners are passionate about supporting you to improve your complete health. We all hold a keen interest in health and wellbeing both in our personal and professional lives, providing integrity in our service. We believe it is important to consider all contributing factors to your health, including (and not limited to) your lifestyle, nutrition and environment.
Our focus is to:
- Listen to you, treat you as an individual, with your own unique treatment and management plan.
- Ensure you fully understand your condition and involve you in your proposed management.
- Effectively communicate with other health professionals, personal trainers etc.
- Go the extra mile to support you towards your optimal health.
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity in all that we do.
To book today, call 07) 32088308 or book online now!
Connect with Us
Be social! Follow us on these sites to keep up to date with the latest news, articles and more!
Most of us have heard of supplements for joint pain and arthritis that provide glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, gelatin and MSM. Bone broth, made from bones and meat of chicken, beef and or fish are packed with these great factors and they are effectively delivered to the areas of the body that need them the most.…
That pesky abdominal pain with exercise, often referred to as a ‘stitch’ is thought to be related to diaphragm distress. The diaphragm is a muscle that runs horizontally across our trunk, dividing the chest and abdominal cavities. The stomach hangs from the diaphragm through peritoneal ligaments. Bouncing movements such as running with a full stomach…
Did you know…..? Your brain uses 20% of the oxygen that enters your bloodstream and makes up just 2% of your body mass. It is important to have a well-functioning diaphragm to maximise oxygen intake, with minimal effort. When your diaphragm is dysfunctional then your body starts to rely on its accessory breathing muscles (in…
Stress is something that can and probably will have an effect on everyone’s life at least once. We all cope with stressful situations differently, and some people seem to have the ability to cope with more stress than others. If you feel that you are feeling stressed, here are some strategies that you can do…
Sleep deprivation is now considered a known carcinogen alongside exposure to cigarettes and asbestos. We all know that lack of sleep can impair many of our functions including concentration and memory. It has a cumulative effect on the body, especially with the addition of stress and poor diet. This combination can be absolutely detrimental for…
Are you ready to make your booking?
Springwood & Oxenford
Call us on 07 3208 8308