Are you ready to make your booking?
Are you experiencing any COVID-19 Symptoms?
Please call 32088308 to discuss options first
In uncertain times, we want to assure that our clinic is still fully operational. In order for you to have the confidence to continue your management in a low risk environment, we have put extra procedures in place to meet new government health requirements:
- We are practicing Social Distancing within the clinic - only 3x persons allowed in the waiting room at a time.
- Patients are welcome to wait on the seat outside (weather permitting) or in your car if prefer.
- The chairs in our reception area are placed 1½ metres apart. Only members of the same household can share the couch
- Our Osteopaths will not be using any linen or pillows on the tables to allow tables to be fully sanitised between patients.
- Our Acupuncturist and Massage Therapist will be using minimal linen. Any linen used will be changed after each patient and washed according to Australia Government standards (our SPEED QUEEN washer & dryer used here on premises will achieve thermal sterilisation beyond the standard (71 Deg C for 3 minutes)
- All our practitioners have completed the COVID-19 Infection Control Training from the Australian Government.
- We are all undertaking extra and more vigilant hand washing, with soap and warm water
- Hand sanitiser is available to all patients
- Adopt a pen – we will provide a new pen to each patient, please take it home with you…they are nice pens.
- Scheduling to minimise number of patients in the waiting room at one time and allow for further cleaning.
- Patient screening for COVID-19 symptoms, recent travel, or contact with a suspected case of COVID-19 at time of booking
- Our Employees and Contractors are abiding by the government’s strict self-isolation requests if they have had recent travel, flu like symptoms or contact with any persons that have tested positive to Coronavirus.
- Please contact us if you are concerned about being in our waiting room so we can provide some alternative suggestions.
We have made available Telehealth consultations (where appropriate) so we can still support you remotely to continue your care. If this is something you may require due to symptoms, movement restrictions and isolation procedures please contact us and we can arrange an appointment.
Rebookings & Cancellations
We ask you to postpone your appointments if you are showing any symptoms of a cold, flu ot COVID-19. We will exercise discretion and flexibility with cancellation policies and fees around this matter. Please continue to support reception with as much notice as possible of any necessary cancellation.
We still have solid levels of stock of our normal supplement and foods range. This includes general immune support and those recommended specifically for protection against COVID-19. If you require supplements and do not have an appointment, please contact us to arrange a time to pick them up so we can have them ready and can bring them to your vehicle.
We are keeping current with developments in the virus, its impact on the body and targeted preventative measures. We are specifically interested in what we can all do to use supplements and food to support our immune system, to protect ourselves and our families. For more information on how to support your immunity and health please see How to support yourself through COVID-19
Check out our extensive range of exercise videos on our website that you can use at home to keep you mobile and strong should you be staying at home or self-isolating. There are programs including whole body strength, whole body stretch, hip mobility, shoulder mobility, upper back mobility etc. Also see our articles on detoxing your home, inflammation, breathing, relaxation and more.
We are still here providing quality care for our patients, and plan to be until we are directed otherwise. If you are COVID-19 symptom free please continue to attend your appointments to aid in the continuity of your management plan or to address any new issues that may arise. Please keep up to date with our operational hours and news via Facebook or our website.
Yours in health,
Jess and the Head 2 Toe Health Team
Corona-Virus - We are here to help all patients
As a precaution and respect for others, we ask you do not attend your appointment if you are experiencing any corona-virus symptoms.
We will exercise discretion and flexibility with cancellation policies, fees and charges around this matter. Please continue to provide reception with as much notice as possible of any necessary cancellation.
Why choose us?
Head 2 Toe Health is a multi-disciplinary clinic encompassing Osteopathy, Massage, Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs, Life Coaching & Counselling.
“We aim to get you as well as possible as fast as possible, permanently”