Why see us…
“We aim to get you as well as possible, as fast as possible, permanently!”
Head 2 Toe Health is a multi-disciplinary clinic encompassing Osteopathy, Massage, Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs, Life Coaching & Counselling.
For you we provide:
- Ample off-street parking
- EFTPOS, Visa & Mastercard
- HICAPS – Private health fund claims
- Online booking system
- Email & SMS reminder service
- Medicare EPC, DVA & WorkCover claims
- Government registered practitioners
- Unlimited phone support
- Before/after hours & weekend appointments
- 30-60 minute appointments
- Full body assessment
- All hands-on treatment
- Rehabilitation exercises & stretches
- Exercise instruction sheets
- Ergonomics and postural advice
- Diet and lifestyle advice
Our fully qualified and experienced practitioners are passionate about supporting you to improve your complete health. We all hold a keen interest in health and wellbeing both in our personal and professional lives, providing integrity in our service. We believe it is important to consider all contributing factors to your health, including (and not limited to) your lifestyle, nutrition and environment.
Our focus is to:
- Listen to you, treat you as an individual, with your own unique treatment and management plan.
- Ensure you fully understand your condition and involve you in your proposed management.
- Effectively communicate with other health professionals, personal trainers etc.
- Go the extra mile to support you towards your optimal health.
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity in all that we do.
To book today, call 07) 32088308 or book online now!
Connect with Us
Be social! Follow us on these sites to keep up to date with the latest news, articles and more!
Most of us know about magnesium supplements and may be taking them without really knowing why, how it can help or how to get the most out of your magnesium. Magnesium is primarily depleted by exercise (especially high intensity), stress, sugar and alcohol consumption. You may benefit from more magnesium if you fall into the…
Inflammation is a key underlying component of pain and a promoter of all chronic disease. Inflammation is a natural process the body initiates when an area or system is under stress (from injury, infection, mental stress, over exercise, poor diet, lack of sleep etc.), however when this inflammation gets out of control, it can wreak havoc on…
Every day we are exposed to a cocktail of chemicals in our cleaning products, sprays, furniture, varnishes and many more. We are now seeing these chemical residues accumulating in our tissues, including breast tumors. Add to this the fire retardants sprayed to all our new furniture and carpets, fumes from plastic products and kids…
It has been estimated that on average, a woman exposes herself to 200 synthetic chemicals before she leaves the house every morning and 515 by bedtime. An average of 200 chemicals have been detected in the umbilical cord of newborn babies…meaning they have been exposed to this toxic soup even before birth. These can be…
Fluctuations in the levels of sugar in our blood can be detrimental to our health, contributing to symptoms such as fatigue, sugar cravings, weight gain, brain fog, hormone balance, immunity, high blood pressure, candida overgrowth and mood swings. When continued long term it can lead to chronic health conditions such as heart disease, cancer, candida,…
Are you ready to make your booking?
Springwood & Oxenford
Call us on 07 3208 8308