Why see us…
“We aim to get you as well as possible, as fast as possible, permanently!”
Head 2 Toe Health is a multi-disciplinary clinic encompassing Osteopathy, Massage, Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs, Life Coaching & Counselling.
For you we provide:
- Ample off-street parking
- EFTPOS, Visa & Mastercard
- HICAPS – Private health fund claims
- Online booking system
- Email & SMS reminder service
- Medicare EPC, DVA & WorkCover claims
- Government registered practitioners
- Unlimited phone support
- Before/after hours & weekend appointments
- 30-60 minute appointments
- Full body assessment
- All hands-on treatment
- Rehabilitation exercises & stretches
- Exercise instruction sheets
- Ergonomics and postural advice
- Diet and lifestyle advice
Our fully qualified and experienced practitioners are passionate about supporting you to improve your complete health. We all hold a keen interest in health and wellbeing both in our personal and professional lives, providing integrity in our service. We believe it is important to consider all contributing factors to your health, including (and not limited to) your lifestyle, nutrition and environment.
Our focus is to:
- Listen to you, treat you as an individual, with your own unique treatment and management plan.
- Ensure you fully understand your condition and involve you in your proposed management.
- Effectively communicate with other health professionals, personal trainers etc.
- Go the extra mile to support you towards your optimal health.
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity in all that we do.
To book today, call 07) 32088308 or book online now!
Connect with Us
Be social! Follow us on these sites to keep up to date with the latest news, articles and more!
Using Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy as a Part of a FxMed (Functional Medicine) Approach to Treatment By Dr. Jeremy Montrose. Thank you to Kara Fitzgerald, ND. for allowing me to share this comprehensive article with you. As an Osteopath addressing Obstructive Sleep Apnea, using hands on techniques and home exercises to support maintenance and development of…
Applying dry needling alongside other traditional hands-on osteopathic techniques as a part of a comprehensive osteopathic management plan provides another valuable tool to support our patients to better health. Dry needling is a minimally invasive procedure, typically lasting between 5-12 minutes involving gentle insertion of single use, sterile needles between 0.25mm and 0.30mm wide. The…
Our bodies are amazing machines…They boast an intricate system of clocks that signal our body’s functions. One of these systems is called our circadian rhythm. Light plays a significant role in our circadian rhythm, so can influence our sleep and wake cycles, sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system balance, mitochondrial function, immune function, inflammation, hormonal regulation…
Most people are surprised to learn that the air inside our homes and workplaces is often more polluted with health damaging chemicals than outside. When we close our windows and doors closed, toxic air can be trapped inside. Off-gassing chemicals into our indoor air can occur from furniture, cleaning products, building materials, carpet, electronics and…
Thankyou to the wonderful work of Dr. Ron Mariotti N.D. Using a Castor Oil Pack can aid in elimination and detoxification. It supports blood flow, softens adhesions and scar tissue and reduces inflammation. Using these packs can therefore be helpful for conditions including abdominal scarring and surgery, pelvic congestion, PCOS, endometriosis, constipation, abdominal and pelvic…
Are you ready to make your booking?
Springwood & Oxenford
Call us on 07 3208 8308