Are you ready to make your booking?
Counsellor / Life Coach
Sharon is a mature age, qualified and registered counsellor and life coach with extensive life experience. She combines both conventional counselling and life coaching approaches with holistic health practices. Sharon uses a variety of methods, conventional and holistic, you choose the style that best suits your wants and needs.
Sharon has a special interest in stress and stress management, finding purpose in life and personal growth.
As a Counsellor:
She offers you a place to talk, in a safe non judgemental environment, about the issues that are preventing you living life fully. Counselling is a process of talking things through so that the issues, past or present, can be dealt with. Changes can then be made to contribute to a better future, that is more aligned with your ideal life.
As a Life Coach:
She will work with you to acknowledge your strengths (especially the ones you have overlooked), support you to become clear on the goals you want to set, then together work with an action plan to reach your goals, and ultimately live your ideal life. Sharon is a personal life coach with specialities in health & wellness and life cycle coaching.
The holistic health practices that Sharon uses are designed to support and enhance the counselling and life coaching process and work with the whole person, on all levels, to bring about harmony and balance.
- Australian Bush Flower Essences
- Rayid Iris Interpretation for personality understanding
- Meditation, visualisation and yoga style relaxation techniques
If you require more information, please call us at Head 2 Toe Health on (07) 3208 8308 or contact Sharon directly via:
Phone: 0402 281 892
- Diploma Health Sc.(holistic counselling practices).
- Diploma Life Coaching
- Certified NLP (Neurosemantics)
- Certified Mental Health Social Support
- Registered Counsellor (listed ACA National Register)
- Member of the Australian Counselling Association (ACA)
- Member of the Federation of Psychotherapists and Counsellors of Queensland (FPCQ)
Sharon abides by the above professional codes of conduct and fulfills their requirement for continual education and supervision (counselling supervision is talking through counselling issues with an experienced counsellor, who has undergone specific training).