Providing excellence in health services to Southern Brisbane & Northern Gold Coast
(& everywhere in between) for over 10 years.
Remedial Massage Therapist
Gavin Hunter is a qualified Remedial Massage Therapist specialising in Remedial, Relaxation, and Sports Massage. A former Australian athletics 100m sprinter who has competed at international level with great success, Gavin understands what it takes to keep the body in top condition. With a passion for helping people get the most out of their body, and with direct experience in a variety of sports, Gavin can provide you with a massage to suit your individual needs.
Gavin has a Diploma of Remedial Therapy (including Certificate IV in Massage) through Q Academy and is a member of AAMT (Australian Association of Massage Therapy). Gavin is able to perform various types of massages including:
- Relaxation – helping your body unwind from a busy lifestyle
- Sports – preparing for and recovering from competing at any level of sport
- Remedial assessments and treatments – to get your body back to its optimum condition.
Gavin also has studied Kahuna and Hot Stone Massage, and specialises in muscular-skeletal screening.
With over 20yrs experience at being a professional Athlete, Gavin now enjoys helping his clients achieve their personal health and fitness goals.
- Diploma of Remedial Massage – Q Academy
- Certificate IV in Massage – Q Academy
- Australian Association of Massage Therapy (AAMT)